WhatsApp Status for Love Revenge: WhatsApp statuses became most interesting things in our daily life. Whenever I feel bored or irritated, I open my WhatsApp and start reading WhatsApp status of my contacts. I feel great, and bit enjoy after reading them. It’s like noticing their happiness, and it’s like knowing something about them. I analyze WhatsApp Statuses of my best friends. Why he updated this love status? Is he in love with someone? Sometimes I often see an angry WhatsApp status of my friends, they used to warn and take revenge on their buddies, and they express that openly in their WhatsApp status. Here I am sharing few ways how my friends share WhatsApp Status for Love Revenge.
Feeling loved or Angry on someone is quite natural feeling for everyone. It’s a universal nature of every human being. Some people want to express their love or angriness, but some don’t want to show. I am sharing this WhatsApp Status for Love Revenge for those who want to show their love or angriness on someone through their WhatsApp Status.
WhatsApp Status for Love Revenge
- I know how to Love, and I know how to take Revenge.
- Dushmani b karsakta, Mohabbat b Nibasakta.
- If I delete your number, you’re deleted from my life.
- Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.
- Don’t try to please other people if in the end, you know it won’t work.
- I will not delete you or block you. I am keeping you there so you will be able to see how happy I’m without you.
- I may look calm, but in my head, I’ve killed you about five times.
Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
There is always that person in life that you give several chances, and it’s because you love them more than you hate them
It’s not the breakup that hurts the most. It’s the post trauma that follows it. It is waking up and checking your cell for the SMS that is not there.
It’s so hard to look at you and think we were so close. We were best friends. And now. I’m nothing to you.
Out of all the people in the world I thought you were the one to be there for me four ever and always. It turns out I was just your last option wasn’t i.
Sometimes when you love someone who isn’t right for you, no matter how much you love them and want them back you have to let them go.
- People change, things go wrong, shit happens, but life goes on.
- Just because I’m quiet, that doesn’t mean I’m mad.
- It sucks when you realize you rejected other people for that one person who wasted your time.
Hate being ignored
We have gathered some best WhatsApp Status for Love Revenge, and the above statuses are quite often used by many people to express their love towards someone and their angriness towards someone. We don’t know what kind of WhatsApp statuses you are expecting but moreover we like to share WhatsApp Status for Love Revenge. Even we have shared WhatsApp Status for Love and WhatsApp Status for Revenge do check them as well. Hope you find some best WhatsApp status in this blog. Let us know your experience in below comments